Mandala V1 for sale

Re: Mandala V1 for sale

Postby jilsk » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:18 am

If anyone else in here is interested, I'm offering it for a good price.
jilsk

Postby Yoshi71 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:44 pm

I don't imagine it's still available, eh??
Yoshi71

Postby Evolved_Squatch » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:47 pm

AWESOME! Here is my email Dreubenc.iii@gmail.com I have been trying hard to track one of these down and I'm glad I checked back on here. Sorry for the delay btw, I don't get on here very much haha!

Send me an email and we'll figure this out man, thanks!
Evolved_Squatch

Postby Evolved_Squatch » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:50 pm

jilsk wrote:If anyone else in here is interested, I'm offering it for a good price.

lol I forgot to quote my reply, it's right above this. Hope I'm not getting on here too late lol
Evolved_Squatch

Postby rebaz » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:32 pm

any discount???
Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science
rebaz

Postby graviton9 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:18 pm

I cannot believe this was still available for purchase. Who would’ve thought after all that time. My first thought was “SCAM! No way they would still have it” I have actually since randomly came across a post of E S mentioning his Mandala v1.0 having had “landed” Wow! I’m totally jealous. Yes everyone wants a V3 system and now with PIPES it looks to be even cooler than ever. Unfortunately that just means years more til anything. So I’ve decided I am now on the hunt for a Mandala v1.0 as I am likely to find one a long time before V3s and Pipes will ever be manufactured. I’ve passed up a couple V1s already. And since have spent thousands on electronic drum gear. Too bad V3 fell away for the rest of us. I mean we went from taking money for production months away to years later. Toured with rock stars and the like. Now it’s got a module so they will be using that for years. I’m afraid by the time it ever is available, if ever. It will no longer be ahead of the pack. They were 10 years ahead over 10 years ago and now everyone else is catching up. And still no V3. Oh well. I probably wouldn’t give a shit either if I had working originals. Fuck a profit. When you already need nothing else. Can’t be mad for that. Good for them!
Peace. ;)
graviton9

Previous

Return to Mandala mk2.9