Using VB3 on Mac OS Sierra???

graviton9

Using VB3 on Mac OS Sierra???

Post by graviton9 »

I'm curious has there been any way to run vb3 on Mac OS Sierra? The program loads and registers hits but the sounds don't trigger...
bionicvapourboy

Re: Using VB3 on Mac OS Sierra???

Post by bionicvapourboy »

I have the same problem with High Sierra, in system details USB device is properly recognized, in calibration panel I see input values are received but in audio configuration window I can't select the mandala device. Any help will be appreciated.
Buzztheimpaler

Post by Buzztheimpaler »

I’ve got High Sierra and as far as I know there might be an issue with 64 bit because of apple discontinuing their support of that. Also I get the program up but no presets will load and play. There was a window that popped up saying a folder was missing but I don’t know where it came from and can’t reproduce it.
Kimitrix

Post by Kimitrix »

I asked from tech support about working with Sierra, because I had the same problem. Software worked but I didn't hear sounds.
Support tech answered to me this:

"Mandala software has not yet been updated for Sierra while we prepare to send all new redesigned Mandala V3's on the road with Danny Carey and Tool in May. Once the new pads are ready and on tour we will focus on adjusting what's necessary for Sierra compatibility.

For now we have a note next to the download links at http://synesthesiacorp.com/downloads saying that the programs are not yet Sierra compatible."
Buzztheimpaler

Post by Buzztheimpaler »

This is what I'm getting, any help?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 7.41.32 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 7.41.32 PM.jpg (88.41 KiB) Viewed 11048 times