Mandala Black Beauty snare application

Lfajardo

Mandala Black Beauty snare application

Post by Lfajardo »

Hi Friends!

Since I bought my Mandala drum pad, I haven´t been able to use the Black Beauty Snare application that cames with the full package. Could you please explain me how to use these application and how does it works? because in the manual it's not mentioned at all.

I will appreciate your response.
Thanks.
turnkee

Re: Mandala Black Beauty snare application

Post by turnkee »

It is very similar to the steps for starting the Virtual Brain program. Once you make sure your pad is connected properly (Audio MIDI Setup [Mac] or Device Manager [PC]) then there is a driver window that you must set up to get going. The settings for that are the same as for the Virtual Brain program.
Thermington

Post by Thermington »

It does not work for me either. I have it set up the same exact way as the Virtual Brain software which works.
I'm using ASIO4ALL v2 for a driver, when I open Audio Driver Setup, me soundcard's audio out device says it's unavailable. Even though no other applications are open, and I'm using the same way I would the Virtual Brain setup. The Black Beauty even shows activity on the blue/yellow light when I hit the Mandala Drum
launch54321

Post by launch54321 »

That's an ASIO4ALL issue. Try toggling those outputs off and on a couple times in the ASIO4ALL control panel to make them available. Something is definitely currently trying to use those outputs even though no other applications are open. It's something in your system, like your computer's default audio output or something.
jaguitadrubas

Post by jaguitadrubas »

Hi there, I had the exact same problem for a while. However i don't any more (don't ask me how, as i have no idea). But a fix that worked for me. . . disable all other sounds, disable your speakers via the control panel and it should work. Well it did for me! :)