Mandala V1 for sale

jilsk

Re: Mandala V1 for sale

Post by jilsk »

If anyone else in here is interested, I'm offering it for a good price.
Yoshi71

Post by Yoshi71 »

I don't imagine it's still available, eh??
Evolved_Squatch

Post by Evolved_Squatch »

AWESOME! Here is my email Dreubenc.iii@gmail.com I have been trying hard to track one of these down and I'm glad I checked back on here. Sorry for the delay btw, I don't get on here very much haha!

Send me an email and we'll figure this out man, thanks!
Evolved_Squatch

jilsk wrote:If anyone else in here is interested, I'm offering it for a good price.
lol I forgot to quote my reply, it's right above this. Hope I'm not getting on here too late lol
rebaz

Post by rebaz »

any discount???
Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science
graviton9

Post by graviton9 »

I cannot believe this was still available for purchase. Who would’ve thought after all that time. My first thought was “SCAM! No way they would still have it” I have actually since randomly came across a post of E S mentioning his Mandala v1.0 having had “landed” Wow! I’m totally jealous. Yes everyone wants a V3 system and now with PIPES it looks to be even cooler than ever. Unfortunately that just means years more til anything. So I’ve decided I am now on the hunt for a Mandala v1.0 as I am likely to find one a long time before V3s and Pipes will ever be manufactured. I’ve passed up a couple V1s already. And since have spent thousands on electronic drum gear. Too bad V3 fell away for the rest of us. I mean we went from taking money for production months away to years later. Toured with rock stars and the like. Now it’s got a module so they will be using that for years. I’m afraid by the time it ever is available, if ever. It will no longer be ahead of the pack. They were 10 years ahead over 10 years ago and now everyone else is catching up. And still no V3. Oh well. I probably wouldn’t give a shit either if I had working originals. Fuck a profit. When you already need nothing else. Can’t be mad for that. Good for them!
Peace. ;)
Evolved_Squatch

graviton9 wrote:I cannot believe this was still available for purchase. Who would’ve thought after all that time. My first thought was “SCAM! No way they would still have it” I have actually since randomly came across a post of E S mentioning his Mandala v1.0 having had “landed” Wow! I’m totally jealous. Yes everyone wants a V3 system and now with PIPES it looks to be even cooler than ever. Unfortunately that just means years more til anything. So I’ve decided I am now on the hunt for a Mandala v1.0 as I am likely to find one a long time before V3s and Pipes will ever be manufactured. I’ve passed up a couple V1s already. And since have spent thousands on electronic drum gear. Too bad V3 fell away for the rest of us. I mean we went from taking money for production months away to years later. Toured with rock stars and the like. Now it’s got a module so they will be using that for years. I’m afraid by the time it ever is available, if ever. It will no longer be ahead of the pack. They were 10 years ahead over 10 years ago and now everyone else is catching up. And still no V3. Oh well. I probably wouldn’t give a shit either if I had working originals. Fuck a profit. When you already need nothing else. Can’t be mad for that. Good for them!
Peace. ;)
Hey man, Ive been checking this thread every other day to see when he will respond about the V1, but I already got a chance to get one from ebay, and now i finally have it in my arsenal. It is absolutely amazing. I want a second one! lol but yeah i agree with the V3s. I still have hope, and the second there up im buying. And the pipes..... holy shit, going for $499.99 for the base model? thats absolutely insane considering its going to be outperforming a computer... I just hope when they drop theyll be enough for me to get my hands on one! lol

But for now ive been really getting into Simmons gear. particularly the SDX... You wanna talk about expensive machines, that one is a complete money pit! lol