Preset

lars

Preset

Post by lars »

Hello guys, im new on Mandala i just got mine 4 days ago. :D :D :D :D :D
and i would like to know is there any way that we can share some presets?!!!
i've been watching few videos on youtube about Mandala and i found video that called Danny Carey Preset. i would like to have it. but it's quiet hard to get the same sound.
any help out there :roll: ?
thnx indeed.
and oh by the way.... Mandala thank you for the beautiful pad you sent me. it's the best thing so far.
badrobot

Re: Preset

Post by badrobot »

I agree that this would be a great feature!
turnkee

Post by turnkee »

The VB3 presets are individual text files in the Mandala mk2.9 Presets folder that can be shared any way you'd like. After you save a preset it will be in that folder and if you share that file with someone else they can drop it into their Mandala mk2.9 Presets folder and it will be available to load next time they open the program.
Slabwax

Post by Slabwax »

That's handy. Can files from Battery 3 by shared the same way?
turnkee

Post by turnkee »

Yes Battery 3 creates .kt3 files as presets and those can be shared between Battery 3 users. If you are only using sounds from the Battery 3 library then all you need to share is the .kt3 file and the other people will already have the sounds,

It's the same with sharing for the VB. If your VB presets only use sounds from the built-in VB library then all you need to share is the VB preset file. Otherwise you need the give the other people the sounds as well.
Slabwax

Post by Slabwax »

Thanks