Hot keys

derrber

Hot keys

Post by derrber »

Just powered up my newest Mandala V2.9 and software 3.01. I see that the new software has deleted the hotkey feature, which I found to be crucial for changing presets in live performances (who has time to fool with a trackpad or mouse when your guitarist has already launched into the next song).

Is there anyway to assign hotkeys in the new software still? I anticipate I am going to get caught with an unloaded sample or two on my gig this weekend.

Derrick
derrber

Re: Hot keys

Post by derrber »

Wow, no replies in a whole month??? Thanks Synthesia. Good customer service.

Anyone else battling this issue? Other solutions available by using Battery or Logic Main Stage?

If there is no answer to the hot-key issue, can I use my new Mandala with the V1.51 software? I like the feel of the new drum, but cannot abide not having on-the-fly sample switching.
mandrake717

Post by mandrake717 »

This is a public Mandala Drum forum, not official tech support or customer support. Content is provided by Mandala users if they happen to be interested in responding to your particular topic.

Have you emailed customer support or tech support at the company? It's pretty clear how to do that here:
http://synesthesiacorp.com/contact.html
529ark

Post by 529ark »

I have the same problem i have been looking at midi foot controllers but I don't know If they will work with the mandala pad software did you find a solution to the problem if you did please let me now

Thank you in advance