Perplexing Issues with my Mandala

Vistalite70

Perplexing Issues with my Mandala

Post by Vistalite70 »

Hello, Mandala Users
I'm a new user and new to the forum. I have my new 2.9 Mandala but I cannot figure out why it does not work for me? Correction, it did initially when I set it up and now it just looks at me. I have a basic model ASUS Laptop w/Windows 7.
For me it's the ASIO connections with my laptop and or soundcard or everything? I tried ASIO over and over, my computer does not show ASIO or on the Mandala brain?
I'm asking for assistance. I know I could go the expensive way out...BUT I'm drummer in Austin! Not Rich, just creative.
Thank you,
V70
jaguitadrubas

Re: Perplexing Issues with my Mandala

Post by jaguitadrubas »

Hi there fellow user,
Have you got the latest ASIO?
Have you plugged the Mandala in before you opened virtual brain?
I had trouble with mine, I had to disable system sounds to get it to work until I realised that I had two audio drivers installed, one which was inbuilt and another (software). So I reinstalled the audiodriver as the default and disabled the other.
If you have a computer that can run win7 it should be fine! I got it to work on a (winXP 60GB HDD and 1.6 processor 256mb ram!!!!!)
I don't really know what else could be the problem.

Cheers and hope It works out for you eventually :D
Vistalite70

Re: Perplexing Issues with my Mandala

Post by Vistalite70 »

Thank you, for your post - jaguitadrubas! I will look into all of what you provided me. I've been acoustic drummer for almost all of my life until the Mandala was calling me. Ludwigs are so much easier to set up! LOL!!

Vistalite70