mandala PC trouble

mandala2683

mandala PC trouble

Post by mandala2683 »

when i access the Virtual Brain V3.0.mfx in my computers hard drive the User Account control asks if i want to allow the following program from an unknown publisher to make changes to my computer. (ASIOALL_2_10) But when i proceed to finish installing the program with the setup wizard the mxf file does the same thing the next time i click it. so if i enter the .exe file and enter the audio/pad driver window the pad shows up in all three slots and they cant be removed. the Mandala shows up under sound video and game controller in the windows device manager but also shows up under devices and printer as unspecified. however the pad wont make a sound
launch54321

Re: mandala PC trouble

Post by launch54321 »

To install the Virtual Brain v3 on your hard drive all you need to do is drag everything in the folder called 'Drag Enclosed Folders to Windows' to your hard drive from the install DVD.

After that just plug your Mandala into a USB port and then open Mandala Virtual Brain v3.0.exe.

Just follow the step-by-step 'Getting Started (PC)' instructions in the Mandala mk2.9 User Manual (http://synesthesiacorp.com/Mandala_mk2.9_Manual).

The .mxf file does not need to be opened, and all that other stuff you are talking about doesn't have anything to do with setting up your Mandala. Trash all that stuff and start over by following the 'Getting Started' instructions!