- Home Studio Composers - Electronic musical equipment is offering musicians lower costs, more effects, bigger sounds, and the ability to record it all in a home studio. Now use your feet to trigger sounds and alter effects while your hands are busy playing.
- Drummers - Danny Carey says "Any good drummer plays music. He doesn't just play beats, and he participates in the musical experience." Danny plays seven Mandala Drums and two e-pedals mixed in with his acoustic drum kit on tour and in the studio. Synapse is devised from the circuitry that helps him incorporate all his equipment into his vast setup which includes the very best acoustic and electronic gear.
- Guitar Players - If you ever play your guitar through your computer or just straight into your computer (plugins, MainStage, Guitar Rig, etc.) you know how important it would be to have a controller pedal to affect your sound as you play. Synapse lets you connect two standard expression pedals to your computer and use them to control realtime effects by way of MIDI controller input to your programs.
- DJ's - For most it's got nothing to do with two turntables and a microphone. You want the newest tools of the trade integrated into your performance. Synapse allows you to play USB instruments and use foot pedals to trigger and affect sounds so that you can perform at your highest level.
- Singers - Are you sending your vocals through any computer programs to liven up your sound? Now connect an expression pedal and alter your signal as you sing. Assign the pedal to different parameters of your effects program to do things like increase reverb, bend pitch, add saturation, etc.